At Toddle, we help teachers do better what they do best – teach!
We do this by creating intuitive technology tools that empower teachers across all stages of teaching and learning. Our mission is to amplify teaching for 60 million K-12 educators globally and support them in delivering meaningful and personalised learning experiences.
Here are some key facts about us:
- Currently used by 1,200+ schools and 30,000+ teachers from 107 countries
- Net Revenue Retention > 110%
- NPS > 70
- 100% product led growth fuelled by positive word of mouth
We are a diverse group of people (educators, engineers, designers) who have been fortunate to study at some of the best colleges – Stanford, Harvard, Brown, IITs. We have experience of working in companies such as McKinsey, Unilever, Sprinklr, Zomato, Bridge International Academies, and Teach for India. We also own and operate a network of progressive schools (www.todden.com); this gives us the opportunity to work in a tight loop with teachers and incorporate their feedback into the products and services we build. We are backed by leading VCs and Angel Investors.
Here’s what we love solving for
- Creating delightful experiences that help teaching teams collaborate better
& be more effective
- Building tools that help teachers personalise learning for their students
- Helping teachers around the world connect with each other meaningfully
We are at a pre-series A stage right now, growing fast in the SAAS Ed-tech space, and have been funded by Matrix, Beenext, and Better Capital among others.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape Toddle’s organic growth strategy and operations focused on organic search. You will play a key role in contributing to growth for Toddle and impacting the lives of millions of teachers across the world.
You will report to the Associate Director, Marketing at Toddle and work very closely with him in defining and implementing the charter for organic growth. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly scaling start-up and contributing to its 1-10 journey.
• Plan, develop, execute and assess SEO initiatives, including, but not limited to, monitoring and improving keyword rankings, organic traffic, conversion rate optimization (CRO), and content marketing
• Optimize existing web content to maximize search engine visibility
• Leading the technical optimization of the company website by delivering technical specs to other teams and executing audits
• Forecast, measure and analyze impact of SEO programs on traffic, leads, and opportunities
• Create and monitor reports and dashboards to demonstrate progress toward goals
• Collaborate across the organization – with R&D, product, sales, customer success and other marketing teams – to achieve marketing goals and objectives
Is this someone that looks like you?
- Experience: 4+ years of SEO experience with a proven track record of driving organic growth
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in organic search including onsite and on-page optimizations, technical optimization, developing content strategies, backlink strategies and other organic initiatives’
- Experienced with different SEO tools such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Buzzstream, Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- We deeply value building the right culture at Toddle, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire – Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excited about the role?
Here are some more benefits:
- Work from anywhere – Work from where you like – home, co-working space, cafe or the hills
- Exposure to diverse learning opportunities
• Work across different projects & teams to develop skills outside of your core expertise
• Access to a small budget towards learning (e.g. books, online courses, substacks)
- Industry best leave policy
We trust you fully on your commitment to our mission and your judgement on planning your time and taking leaves:
• No cap on the number of sick or casual leaves
• Special paid leaves for childbirth, wedding etc.
• And if in any circumstance you feel burnt out – there is a little something for this too!
- Flexible working hours
• Block “no-meeting hours” to enable uninterrupted focused work
• Saturdays are flexible non-working days – dedicate these as you like
- No bell curve performance evaluations
- And yes, a super fun and smart group of folks to collaborate and grow with.
Still with us? Here’s the process:
• Complete this form
• We’ll check out your application and assess it for a fit
• You will hear back from us within two days of the submission
- Once shortlisted, we usually do about 2-3 rounds of interviews, a written assignment, and deep reference checks
- We value everyone’s time, and hence we make it a point to communicate proactively at all stages of your application. You can always reach out to us for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.