At Toddle, we are on a mission to help schools around the world deliver better learning. We are a team of 2x founders – before founding Toddle, we set up a network of preschools and schools in India. We continue to operate these preschools and schools as it gives us a unique vantage point into the challenges faced by schools.
Our belief is that real impact in education can only be achieved by improving schools. That’s because children spend more than 80% of their learning time in school and schools are here to stay as schools are not just about teaching & learning, they also play a pivotal social role in our lives. So while most Edtech companies are trying to solve for education by working outside the school system, we think that the focus needs to be on taking our schools to the next level.
Our first product is a collaboration platform for teaching teams – we say that Toddle is to teaching, what Figma is to design. In its current version, Toddle empowers teachers to work together and better across all stages of the teaching-learning process – right from curriculum planning and assessments to progress-tracking and family communication.
Here are some key facts about us:
- Currently used by 1,000+ schools and 40,000+ teachers from 100+ countries
- Global revenue – 40% from Americas, 30% from EMEA, 30% from APAC
- NRR > 115%
- NPS > 70
- Annual churn < 5%
- Inbound led GTM motion fuelled by positive word of mouth
We love solving for
- Creating delightful experiences that help teaching teams collaborate better & be more effective
- Building tools that help teachers personalise learning for their students
- Helping teachers around the world connect with each other meaningfully
We are at a series A stage right now, growing fast in the SAAS Ed-tech space, and have been funded by Sequoia, Matrix, Beenext, and Better Capital among others.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
• Drive lead generation for account executives and sales managers
• Work closely with the Growth team to target, research, prospect & develop opportunities
• Work with sales & marketing to develop quality messaging and creative outreach tactics to reach out to leadership at schools and convey Toddle’s value proposition
• Leverage various sales tools & social platforms to network with potential Toddle users
• Consistently hit weekly & monthly goals such as demos, meetings, qualified leads & new contacts
• Build operational efficiencies by giving constructive feedback to improve the SDR function
Is this someone that looks like you?
- Experience: 1- 2 years in a similar role in the B2B space (SaaS preferred, not mandatory)
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has knowledge of building email campaigns & sequences
- Has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- We deeply value building the right culture at Toddle, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire – Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility.
Excited about the role?
Here are a few more benefits:
- Flexibility at work
- Work from anywhere – home, co-working space, cafe or even the hills
- Block “no-meeting hours” to enable uninterrupted focused work
- Exposure to diverse learning opportunities
- Work across different projects & teams to develop skills outside of your core expertise
- Access to a small budget towards learning (e.g. books, online courses, substacks)
- Industry best leave policy
We trust you fully on your commitment to our mission and your judgement on planning your time and taking leaves:
- No cap on the number of sick or casual leaves
- Special paid leaves for childbirth, wedding etc.
- And if in any circumstance you feel burnt out – there is a little something for this too!
- No bell curve performance evaluations
We put in a lot of work to hire the best, and therefore we don’t expect anyone to deliver less than the best!
- And yes, a super fun and diverse group of folks to collaborate and grow with
Still with us? Here’s the process:
- Complete the form on this page
- We’ll check out your application and assess it for a fit
- You will hear back from us within 2-3 days of the submission if shortlisted
- Once shortlisted, we usually do about 2-3 rounds of interviews, a written assignment, and deep reference checks
- We value everyone’s time hence we make it a point to communicate proactively at all stages of your application. You can always reach out to us for any questions at email@example.com.