At Toddle, we are on a mission to help schools around the world deliver better learning. We are a team of 2x founders – before founding Toddle, we set up a network of preschools and schools in India. We continue to operate these preschools and schools as it gives us a unique vantage point into the challenges faced by schools.
Our belief is that real impact in education can only be achieved by improving schools. That’s because children spend more than 80% of their learning time in school and schools are here to stay as schools are not just about teaching & learning, they also play a pivotal social role in our lives. So while most Edtech companies are trying to solve for education by working outside the school system, we think that the focus needs to be on taking our schools to the next level.
Our first product is a collaboration platform for teaching teams – we say that Toddle is to teaching, what Figma is to design. In its current version, Toddle empowers teachers to work together and better across all stages of the teaching-learning process – right from curriculum planning and assessments to progress-tracking and family communication.
Here are some key facts about us:
- Currently used by 1,000+ schools and 40,000+ teachers from 100+ countries
- Global revenue – 40% from Americas, 30% from EMEA, 30% from APAC
- NRR > 115%
- NPS > 70
- Annual churn < 5%
- Inbound led GTM motion fuelled by positive word of mouth
We love solving for
- Creating delightful experiences that help teaching teams collaborate better & be more effective
- Building tools that help teachers personalise learning for their students
- Helping teachers around the world connect with each other meaningfully
We are at a series A stage right now, growing fast in the SAAS Ed-tech space, and have been funded by Sequoia, Matrix, Beenext, and Better Capital among others.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
We are looking for a creative wordsmith with a user-first mindset to join our Learning and Engagement team in the role of a Communications Manager. We spend most of our time thinking about how we can best support teachers and we want our Communications Manager to apply the same passion, rigour, and intellectual discipline to sharing what we do with the world.
We design inspired classroom resources, professional development opportunities, and community events for our audience of 40,000+ global educators. In this role, you will be responsible for writing effective and engaging content that speaks to our users.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing powerful email campaigns, social media copies, and other persona-specific marketing content for teachers and school leaders.
- Leading communications for our inbound efforts to ensure effective distribution of our resources and virtual events.
- Cross-collaborating with growth, design, social media and curriculum teams to create meaningful need-based content for all channels.
- Quality-auditing resources created by collaborators and external contributors, including blogs, videos, and guides.
Is this someone that looks like you?
- Experience: 2+ years of experience writing content for growth/marketing verticals. Experience in the B2B SaaS/ B2B space preferred, but not mandatory
- A degree in marketing, media, or other related field
- Impeccable command over the written word
- We deeply value building the right culture at Toddle, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire – Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
Excited about the role?
Here are some more benefits:
- Work from anywhere – Work from where you like – home, co-working space, cafe or the hills
- Exposure to diverse learning opportunities
• Work across different projects & teams to develop skills outside of your core expertise
• Access to a small budget towards learning (e.g. books, online courses, substacks)
- Industry best leave policy
We trust you fully on your commitment to our mission and your judgement on planning your time and taking leaves:
• No cap on the number of sick or casual leaves
• Special paid leaves for childbirth, wedding etc.
• And if in any circumstance you feel burnt out – there is a little something for this too!
- Flexible working hours
• Block “no-meeting hours” to enable uninterrupted focused work
• Saturdays are flexible non-working days – dedicate these as you like
- No bell curve performance evaluations
- And yes, a super fun and smart group of folks to collaborate and grow with.
Still with us? Here’s the process:
• Complete this form
• We’ll check out your application and assess it for a fit
• You will hear back from us within two days of the submission
- Once shortlisted, we usually do about 2-3 rounds of interviews, a written assignment, and deep reference checks
- We value everyone’s time, and hence we make it a point to communicate proactively at all stages of your application. You can always reach out to us for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.