At Toddle, we help teachers do better what they do best – teach!
We do this by creating intuitive technology tools that empower teachers across all stages of teaching and learning. Our mission is to amplify teaching for 60 million K-12 educators globally and support them in delivering meaningful and personalised learning experiences.
Here are some key facts about us:
- Currently used by 1,000+ schools and 40,000+ teachers from 100+ countries
- Global revenue – 40% from Americas, 30% from EMEA, 30% from APAC
- NRR > 115%
- NPS > 70
- Annual churn < 5%
- Inbound led GTM motion fuelled by positive word of mouth
Here’s what we love solving for
- Creating delightful experiences that help teaching teams collaborate better& be more effective
- Building tools that help teachers personalise learning for their students
- Helping teachers around the world connect with each other meaningfully
We are at a series A stage right now, growing fast in the SAAS Ed-tech space, and have been funded by Sequoia, Matrix, Beenext, and Better Capital among others.
Here’s what you will be doing
We are looking for a Program Manager for the NRR team in the School Success vertical at Toddle. You will work directly with the Associate Director of School Success and the north star metric for you will be revenue growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Identifying opportunities for revenue growth among existing paid users
• Defining metrics and setting up dashboards
• Working with cross-functional teams on the execution
• Developing a strong understanding of the users and product offerings
• Preparing review presentations for all internal meetings
Is this someone that looks like you?
- Experience: 2-3 years of experience working in similar roles in start-ups
- Has good analytical skills and can drive actionable insights from the data
- Has good attention to detail
- Has good knowledge of word and excel
- Can pick varied problem statements and drive them to execution
- We deeply value building the right culture at Toddle, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire – Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
Excited about the role?
Here are some more benefits:
- Work from anywhere – Work from where you like – home, co-working space, cafe or the hills
- Exposure to diverse learning opportunities
• Work across different projects & teams to develop skills outside of your core expertise
• Access to a small budget towards learning (e.g. books, online courses, substacks)
- Industry best leave policy
We trust you fully on your commitment to our mission and your judgement on planning your time and taking leaves:
• No cap on the number of sick or casual leaves
• Special paid leaves for childbirth, wedding etc.
• And if in any circumstance you feel burnt out – there is a little something for this too!
- Flexible working hours
• Block “no-meeting hours” to enable uninterrupted focused work
• Saturdays are flexible non-working days – dedicate these as you like
- No bell curve performance evaluations
- And yes, a super fun and smart group of folks to collaborate and grow with.
Still with us? Here’s the process:
• Complete this form
• We’ll check out your application and assess it for a fit
• You will hear back from us within two days of the submission
- Once shortlisted, we usually do about 2-3 rounds of interviews, a written assignment, and deep reference checks
- We value everyone’s time, and hence we make it a point to communicate proactively at all stages of your application.