At Toddle, we are on a mission to help schools around the world deliver better learning. We are a team of 2x founders – before founding Toddle, we set up a network of preschools and schools in India. We continue to operate these preschools and schools as it gives us a unique vantage point into the challenges faced by schools.
Our belief is that real impact in education can only be achieved by improving schools. That’s because children spend more than 80% of their learning time in school and schools are here to stay as schools are not just about teaching & learning, they also play a pivotal social role in our lives. So while most Edtech companies are trying to solve for education by working outside the school system, we think that the focus needs to be on taking our schools to the next level.
Our first product is a collaboration platform for teaching teams – we say that Toddle is to teaching, what Figma is to design. In its current version, Toddle empowers teachers to work together and better across all stages of the teaching-learning process – right from curriculum planning and assessments to progress-tracking and family communication.
Here are some key facts about us:
- Currently used by 1,000+ schools and 40,000+ teachers from 100+ countries
- Global revenue – 40% from Americas, 30% from EMEA, 30% from APAC
- NRR > 115%
- NPS > 70
- Annual churn < 5%
- Inbound led GTM motion fuelled by positive word of mouth
We love solving for
- Creating delightful experiences that help teaching teams collaborate better & be more effective
- Building tools that help teachers personalise learning for their students
- Helping teachers around the world connect with each other meaningfully
We are at a series A stage right now, growing fast in the SAAS Ed-tech space, and have been funded by Sequoia, Matrix, Beenext, and Better Capital among other
Here’s what you’ll be doing
This role plays a vital part in ensuring the success of our customer success vertical. It carries the responsibility of overseeing operational efficiency, maintaining quality standards, and ensuring customer satisfaction within our support and onboarding/data entry operations. The candidate we’re seeking should ideally possess a blend of strong leadership skills and a comprehensive understanding of operational intricacies. Equally important is their genuine passion for creating extraordinary customer experiences.
- Lead a team of data entry specialists, chat associates, analyst and program managers – providing guidance, training, and support to enhance their performance and professional growth.
- Establish and maintain data standards, protocols, and best practices to streamline data entry operations.
- Implement data validation and verification processes to identify and rectify inaccuracies and inconsistencies.
- Oversee data migration, integration, and cleansing projects, ensuring seamless transitions and accurate data representation.
- Monitor and enforce data governance policies to uphold data security, privacy, and compliance standards.
- Provide strategic insights by analyzing data trends, patterns, and anomalies, contributing to data-driven decision-making.
- Develop and execute a strategic vision for the customer support operations, driving initiatives that enhance efficiency, streamline processes, and elevate the overall quality of support services.
- Identify opportunities to optimize support processes, ensuring seamless ticket management, efficient issue resolution, and adherence to service level agreements (SLAs).
- Analyze support metrics, customer feedback, and trends to derive insights that inform decisions to enhance support strategies and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as product development and sales, to relay customer insights, contribute to product enhancements, and drive a unified customer experience.
- Oversee escalated customer issues, collaborating with relevant teams to ensure swift and satisfactory resolution.
Is this someone that looks like you?
- Experience: 5-7 years of experience in similar roles in the B2B space
- Has strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills, capable of identifying data-related challenges and designing effective solutions
- Has strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to mentor and inspire a large diverse team
- Is a strategic thinker and has a hands on approach to operations, foreseeing potential issues and opportunities
- Has a strong business acumen to align operations with broader organizational objectives
- Is proficient in using customer support software and tools
- Has a customer-centric approach with a passion for delivering outstanding customer experiences
- We deeply value building the right culture at Toddle, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire – Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
- Location: Bengaluru, Remote
Excited about the role?
Here are a few more benefits:
- Flexibility at work
- Work from anywhere – home, co-working space, cafe or even the hills
- Block “no-meeting hours” to enable uninterrupted focused work
- Exposure to diverse learning opportunities
- Work across different projects & teams to develop skills outside of your core expertise
- Access to a small budget towards learning (e.g. books, online courses, substacks)
- Industry best leave policy
We trust you fully on your commitment to our mission and your judgement on planning your time and taking leaves:
- No cap on the number of sick or casual leaves
- Special paid leaves for childbirth, wedding etc.
- And if in any circumstance you feel burnt out – there is a little something for this too!
- No bell curve performance evaluations
We put in a lot of work to hire the best, and therefore we don’t expect anyone to deliver less than the best!
- And yes, a super fun and diverse group of folks to collaborate and grow with
Still with us? Here’s the process:
- Complete the form on this page
- We’ll check out your application and assess it for a fit
- You will hear back from us within 2-3 days of the submission if shortlisted
- Once shortlisted, we usually do about 2 rounds of interviews, a written assignment, and deep reference checks
- We value everyone’s time hence we make it a point to communicate proactively at all stages of your application. You can always reach out to us for any questions at email@example.com.