At Toddle, we help teachers do better what they do best – teach!
We do this by creating intuitive technology tools that empower teachers across all stages of teaching and learning. Our mission is to amplify teaching for 60 million K-12 educators globally and support them in delivering meaningful and personalised learning experiences.
Here are some key facts about us:
- Currently used by 1,000+ schools and 40,000+ teachers from 100+ countries
- Global revenue – 40% from Americas, 30% from EMEA, 30% from APAC
- NRR > 115%
- NPS > 70
- Annual churn < 5%
- Inbound led GTM motion fuelled by positive word of mouth
Here’s what we love solving for
- Creating delightful experiences that help teaching teams collaborate better& be more effective
- Building tools that help teachers personalise learning for their students
- Helping teachers around the world connect with each other meaningfully
We are at a series A stage right now, growing fast in the SAAS Ed-tech space, and have been funded by Sequoia, Matrix, Beenext, and Better Capital among others.
Here’s what you will be doing
You will be a part of the School Success function at Toddle. You will lead the charge on all initiatives related to collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data, with the goal of improving product adoption and customer engagement.
- Defining and tracking metrics that are essential for evaluating the health of accounts. This would involve analyzing data and using various tools to collect information that is used to create an accurate picture of account health.
- Designing and implementing analytical projects that provide insights into how to drive business goals and make data-driven decisions. For example, an analyst might be tasked with improving the adoption of progress reports and would use data to determine the best course of action.
- Creating and publishing conclusive intelligence in the form of articles, dashboards, and reports that can be used to help drive decision-making and governance across teams.
Is this someone that looks like you?
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience working in growth stage start-ups
- Has good analytical skills and can drive actionable insights from the data
- Has good attention to detail
- Has good knowledge of word and excel
- Can pick varied and open ended problem statements and drive them to execution
- We deeply value building the right culture at Toddle, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire – Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
Excited about the role?
Here are some more benefits:
- Work from anywhere – Work from where you like – home, co-working space, cafe or the hills
- Exposure to diverse learning opportunities
• Work across different projects & teams to develop skills outside of your core expertise
• Access to a small budget towards learning (e.g. books, online courses, substacks)
- Industry best leave policy
We trust you fully on your commitment to our mission and your judgement on planning your time and taking leaves:
• No cap on the number of sick or casual leaves
• Special paid leaves for childbirth, wedding etc.
• And if in any circumstance you feel burnt out – there is a little something for this too!
- Flexible working hours
• Block “no-meeting hours” to enable uninterrupted focused work
- No bell curve performance evaluations
- And yes, a super fun and smart group of folks to collaborate and grow with.
Still with us? Here’s the process:
• Complete this form
• We’ll check out your application and assess it for a fit
• You will hear back from us within two days of the submission
- Once shortlisted, we usually do about 2-3 rounds of interviews, a written assignment, and deep reference checks
- We value everyone’s time, and hence we make it a point to communicate proactively at all stages of your application.